followers to nessysnotes

Sunday 24 February 2008

i have made it!!!

Well, everyone I have started my own blog!!!
Fran - you started me on this and Magnolia stamps!!! THANKYOU!!
now i have to start to learn how to use my computer and camera!!
Will try and do that today -with the help of my husband!!!
Now i really have to start producing some "grown-up" cards!!!
HELP!!
so thats the plan for today!!! find a photo of myself!!! and a photo of my latest card!!
thankyou for looking
nessy (vanessa) xx

2 comments:

Frances said...

WooHoo, you made it!

Warning though, blogging gets very addictive and then before you know it, there's no time left for crafting!

Look forward to seeing your cards on here :)

Fran x

Vicki May said...

Wow Vanessa, this is really good. I did try yesterday, but couldn't get on. I love it. Can't wait to see some more cards and things. Big hugs for now Vicki