followers to nessysnotes

Friday 11 July 2008

birthday mice!

well another day another challenge , well 2 actually!! used the great sketch from "mojo monday " ~have squashed the design down a bit, so shorter and fatter, to add this image (thanks jo) for the "pennyblack "challenge, who`s theme this week is "buttons and brads"!
used paper from my stash, papermania ribbon and clear sticker, flowers, brad, buttons and gems are from my stash. finished with a touch of glitter!!
thankyou all for your kind words about my win and also the comments on my "elegant" card yesterday ~nice you are using the word "elegant" ~that doesn`t happen often with my cards!!
this is my card for my aunts birthday (lady with my mum, on my scrap page, further down my posts)
hope you all have a great day , hope the sun does try and shine, i seem to have caught my son, lewis`s, cough today!! (so good job i`m not writting this with a pen ,it would be all over the place!!! ;~)) byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx


18 comments:

ella bella said...

wonderful card i love the image you have coloured it beautifully. the brads and buttons look great.
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC.
Tracy x

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge Vanessa - love that image it is so sweet and great colour work and in my fav colour pink....wow...thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week
Love
kath
xxx

~Emma~ said...

Its fabby and I just adore this image! Hugs Em.x

Unknown said...

Very pretty card and I did love yesterdays too. I thought I had commented, but no! I did look at it and think how lovely and then I must have got distracted. You always do such a huge range of cards, your versatility amazes me! have a lovely day :)

Kari said...

Great card! I love all of the yummy embellishments that you added! Wonderful job!

Vicki May said...

Cute card, love this image really love what you've done with the circles and gems. Another lovely card from you Vanessa, I'm sure your Aunt is going to love it.
oooo not good a cough, hope it's gone before I come down again. big hugs 47777 oooo that was Jazz on the keyboard lol Vicki oxo's

Annie said...

love the image you used on this card, so cute and beautifully coloured. have a good weekend. annie x

Maureen said...

Just adorable! Love all the pinks and that too cute mousie stamp!!

Heather said...

This card is terrific. Absolutely adorable!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! I love the bling on the card! Really adds so much to the overall look! Beautiful job on it!

Andrea, said...

Oh tis is so cute Nessy, that is a gorgeous image and I love all the gems. Have a good weekend

Aija said...

What a sweetie! Love the pink colour. Lovely theme and coloured so beautifully.
We had really nice weather today. 24 and sun shine. We had some straberries and ice cream at the market place.
Tomorrow we will sit in the car about 4 hours...
Take care,
Aija

My Paper World said...

Totally adorable Nessy! Have a great weekend, and hope your cough gets better soon! xx

Frances said...

Very cute, Vanessa I didn't get time to do this one :( Have a lovely weekend and look forward to 'seeing' you over on the T & friends forum then. xx

Jo said...

This image is one of my favourites and you've coloured it beautifully!! Such a pretty card :)
Nice to chat yesterday...I had a busy day after we spoke, unlike Tony who sat and watched the cricket all day and let me do everything!!!

Angie C said...

Awwwr, what a cutie and fabby colouring too

Richelle said...

Cute card! i love that penny black stamp..so cute!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing! :)