followers to nessysnotes

Wednesday 2 July 2008

challenge ,goodies and candy!!

well here we are another day another challenge ,today i am showing my card for the "cute card thursday challenge" ~the theme this week was ....holding my breath..... "no patterned paper" ~so hard one , i think . any way once i got going it went well. made this card for a friend ,thought it would make her smile!!
used "bunny" from rubber romance, cuttlebug flower embossing folder, stamping up ,friendship circles stamp and childrens sayings stamp, used my new corner stamp (thanks jo) , i now have one at last!!! which is ideal for this cut away front to this card.... oooooh and some glitter.


now what can i say but amazing!! this fantastic folder arrived yesterday from my dear friend aija, so much work has gone into this ,thankyou so much aija , even the back has so much detail. so just had to show you all of it. ..... she even included some new hanglar stamps ,which i do not have any!!! thankyou again.







now everyone seems to be having blog candy at the moment , so i am showing the links to two ladies who visit my blog regularly, so please take a look :~
emma on http://elf-creations.blogspot.com/, has some fantatic goodies to share.
nikki on http://bunny-zoes.blogspot.com/, also has some wonderful goodies up for grabs.
hope you all have a fantastic day, check out the blog candy, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx
ps nearly forgot my fellow SBS13 MEMBER has blog candy up for grabs ,as she is opening her own craft shop , find her candy here http://karenscreation.blogspot.com/
.. pop by and say hi!!

17 comments:

Kari said...

Fantastic card!! I love the saying! It is so cute! I love the stamp of the girl in her pj's!! And the glitter you added is so fun!! :O)

Vicki May said...

Arrrr this is cute. I love the saying and the slippers are cool. I can't wear these kind of slippers I fall over lol. Love the colours. This is one challenge I won't be doing I hate not using patterned paper, I'm lost. big hugs oxo's Vicki

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, I love the image you have used and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Unknown said...

Love the card, its quite a difficult one, no patterned paper!
I so love your friends folder, I think she should have a blog and share! Its mean of her not to, LOL.
Thank you so much for the lovely stamped images and a very beautiful card. It arrived yesterday and wasn't feeling too well so it really cheered me up. I loved it, the work that went into it really shows :-D.
Thanks for the award, I need to update my blog but am struggling for time at the minute - I wanted to finish my painting properly, otherwise I run out of steam. Big hugs to you - Chrissy XXXX

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card. You did a great job of creating a card without pattern paper. Beautifully done!!!

Donna said...

Your card is beautiful and what a lovely gesture from Aija, Donna x

Angie C said...

Great card Vanessa and what a great quote :-) Also love the goodies you received

Aija said...

Hi Nessy,

You have created very elegant card agen! Really, really nice!
Hugs,
Aija

My Paper World said...

Awww! Love that fun image Nessy!
and what great goodies you received too!
Hugs! xx

Lesley said...

Lovely card xxx

Frances said...

Love Jo's card Vanessa - looks like me in the mornings LOL and that sayings stamp is so funny. What a beautiful folder you got and all those images too - have fun.

Jo said...

Thanks so much for the card and images Vanessa...the card did bring a smile to my face as it is just like me.....yes I do look that glamourous in the mornings..NOT!!! You lucky girl receiving that gorgeous folder and images - can't wait to see your creations with them :)

~Emma~ said...

Right then...card is stunning...wallet card is stunning....FEELING VERY JEALOUS!!!! LOL!

Richelle said...

Great card! your friend aija sent you some gorgeous packet of stuff!

Anonymous said...

What a great card. xxx

Maureen said...

Great card - love the image and that saying! And what a lovely gift you got!!

Karen said...

Thanks for linking to my candy :)

I have just made a folder for some stamped images to go in and that one sooooo puts mine to shame! It's gorgeous.