followers to nessysnotes

Wednesday 17 September 2008

from friends! (and husbands)

well i have nothing to show today as the card i was making was not finished, so hopefully it will be tomorrow and i can post it then. but i did receive this wonderful card and amazing folder from linda http://linda-wright.blogspot.com/ , some so cute images , and i don`t have any of these stamps , so cannot wait until i can play with them. thankyou so much linda , was a lovely surprise, to find on my door mat yesterday!!





ooh (smacked wrist) forgot to show this wonderful award i received from debi http://justmeandmyrubberstamps.blogspot.com/ in my SBS 13 group ~thankyou so much ,i was so touched when i saw my name on your list ~thankyou sooooooooooo much.



well who said romance is dead??? i read yesterday that one lucky crafter had been given her subscription to the magnolia club, from her husband ~which made me laugh , as yesterday paul arrived home smiling " don`t ever say i`m not romantic" and produced a long handled broom!! well i sat nonplussed ~ he then said " well you did say you need one , and it was reduced to £1.75" ~like i said romance is not dead ~it`s the thought that counts ~but i have to say the magnolia stamps would have been nicer!!
hope you have a wonderful day ~with a little romance!! byeeeeeeeeeee xx



4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

LOL!!! At least it's a useful gift!! :o)x

Annie said...

now I would have been tempted to tell him where he could put the broom! My DH did pay for some Magnolia stamps for my birthday, but that was ages ago .. .. since then, umm ah yes, a very large block of cheese from the diary who are clients of his, with the request that I make a lasagne! Romance, where! annie x

Aija said...

Nessy you have received very wonderful things again.
And you are so right that it is allways thought that counts! You have a wonderfull hubby!
You asked about the center decoration yesterday, it is a piece of those things which you can use making jewellery and then I put a sparkle "diamond" on it. Did this make any sence?
Aija :)

Victoria said...

lol
that made me smile, it is more than I have lately!
It is Cathy who's husband got her the magnolia, I am going to get him to have a word with mine I think!!!!
hugs x