followers to nessysnotes

Wednesday 25 August 2010

happy birthday SIL

today i am showing a birthday card for my SIL ~using the wonderful sketch by FRAN (who got me into this blogging stuff a few years ago) over on CUTE CARD THURSDAY#126
CHARISMA CARDZ#33 ~die cuts
FUN WITH SHAPES AND MORE#64 ~ dots/swirls/flowers/text
CREATE4FUN week 34 ~ make a birthday card ~ all links on my side bar

used K&co paper, kanban lady and word stamps, quickutz swirls dies, marrianne flower dies, stampin`up edge punch, cardwork card candy, brads and glitter from my stash

just thought i would let you know if you are into your silver jewellery ~ SILVER BY MAIL http://www.silver.uk.com/ have the last few days of their 25% off everything sale ~ get all my jewellery there, have dropped a few hints to my DH as my birthday is just around the corner!!! (wouldn`t be a birthday without one of their little blue boxes being delivered!!)
hope you are having a wonderful week, and get some crafting time!!

14 comments:

Lizzy said...

Stunning card! luv the image & fab layout....lush colour combo too ~ Good luck in the challenges xx Lizzy xx :)

Tanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you have used!

Hugs,Tanja

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Nessy, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Murielle said...

OH...Vanessa...this is superb card!!!
Lovely colours.
Have a nice day.
Hugs, Murielle

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous card, love that beautiful image all glittery and the lovely colours. janex

jo said...

hi hun, wow stunning card love image you have used :)

maxine said...

This is beautiful Vanessa great lo and very eLEGANT< I'm sure your sil will love it hugs maxine

Marcea said...

gorgeous and so sophisticated. Sorry I haven't been around to visit much ..... appreciate your support
xxxxxxxxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Vanessa,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Another gorgeous card Vanessa, these colours are so pretty together
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa, I'm sorry I've been too long away and I'd lost your link. Not any more though! Love this card, that Kanban Lady is gorgeous. S xx

Vee said...

Fabulous card, and a lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Sue said...

Hi Nessy
gorgeous card, luv the colours, beautiful image,sue.x

Heather said...

A beautiful card Vanessa, I love your colour combination and that oh so elegant image, fantastic colouring and glittering and gorgeous details.
hugs Heather xx