followers to nessysnotes

Thursday 30 May 2013

forever grateful

for this card, ( for my oldest son to give the head teacher and staff at his school, who have been amazing, and have helped my son become a confident and amazing 16 year old, who has a place at college in september ), i have used the sketch by SALLY over on :~

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY#208 

I LOVE PROMARKERS#170~USE DIES

CRAFTY CREATIONS#224~SUPER HERO (my SON is my super hero, he has Aspergers Syndrome, and was very badly bullied at is old school , we moved him to the school he is about to leave, once he has finished his exams to go to college, to study music, where he would like to become a studio sound engineer)

CUPCAKE CRAFT#244~BOYS

CUTE CARD THURSDAY#270~COOL FOR SCHOOL

(LINKS ON MY SIDE BAR)

used some paper found in my paper drawer which i have had for years, precious moments image, coloured with promarkers, kaisercraft word stamp, nestabilities circle dies, card candy.


just love this image, i have coloured him in my son`s school colours..cannot believe and he has a few more exams to sit and he will be leaving school, to go to college in september...

16 comments:

Heide said...

Nessy,
What a darling card, love the colors and your fantastic coloring. Happy to have you join us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

mulberry station said...

Nessy, your cards are always so beautiful. I love this adorable image and love the colors scheme. thanks for joining us and congrats to your son!!
Nancy SSW-DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Adorable image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Kathie said...

Hi Nessy I love your card, great image and wonderful colours and design papers. Your son's head teacher will love it and know that it's been made with love from you and how you've appreciated him. Take care and have a great week and thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

I have a soon to be high school graduate in my house too! So happy to hear your son has done well at his new school. Such a fabulous card, I know he will love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

I have a son with Aspergers Syndrome too (but we are just starting our school journey). I know what a struggle it can be. Thanks for sharing your card and your story with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Unknown said...

Such a cute and adorable card! Love the image and the colors! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

coops said...

so stunning nessy.fabulous image and design and I love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Jeannie said...

Big Congrats to your Son! This is just so adorable, and I'm sure he loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Great card as always Nessy.

I'm sure your son's teachers will love it.

Thank you for joining us again this week at SSW.

Holly
xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card and well done to your son and you for gettiing him into the right school, my younger two have Aspergers and finding the right schools for them was key, one is now at uni, one doing his A's. Good luck to your son and thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Sally Dube said...

Nessy - your card is absolutely darling!! Love the sweet image and your papers are perfect!! Gorgeous card!!
So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSw-DT

Sharon Basel said...

What a fantastic card for your son's teacher and congrats on his proceeding to college in the Fall. The books in the background are so perfect with the image. Great card as always from your crafty hands Nessy. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Hugs,
Sharon

mulberry station said...

Congrats on winning at SSW this week Nessy. You have so deserved it. I am soooo glad you finally got a printer. It's going to be a whole new world for you. LOL
Hugs, Nancy SSW-DT