followers to nessysnotes

Monday 9 June 2014

kacey


as you can imagine i am not feeling at all creative at the moment, but needed to make a card for a dear friend who has just had a baby ....
for this "new baby" card i have used the sketch over on:~

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2 #16


used papers from my stash,  mo manning image , coloured with spectrum noir and promarkers , nestabilities circle dies, shapeablities corner dies, sizzix alphabet dies, d~lites swirl die, flowers, brad and bows from my stash

kept the card simple, no too much pink and no glitter, as my friend is not a girly girl...... i think things are changing with all the pink in their house right now!!


my brother is still critical, but stable after is accident two weeks ago......prayers and healing thoughts would be welcome at this time.

10 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Your card sure is precious! Love your image and papers. Continue to send hugs and prayers for you and your brother. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and precious card. I know your fiend appreciates it so much. Sending hugs and prayers for your brother. I just know all will be ok.

Hugs,
Debi

Kathie said...

Nessy I've been thinking of you and your brother every day and hoping all is going well. He's in the best place possible at present, and my thoughts and prayers are with you from across the miles. Love your little babies card this image is just so cute and I adore the pretty colours you've used. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2 ~ DT

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh how I love baby cards! Need to work on making a few myself. This one is so sweet! Love all your embellishments! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
Judi

Heide said...

Always love to see you join us. Happy to read your brother is improving, and much prayer for his continuing improvements.
Your card is just darling, love the adorable baby image.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Heide said...

Always love to see you join us. Happy to read your brother is improving, and much prayer for his continuing improvements.
Your card is just darling, love the adorable baby image.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

Honestly, had you not said that your mojo was sagging, I wouldn't have known. This card is perfectly colored and fabulous! Sending you prayers for the recovery of your brother.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

mulberry station said...

Oh Nessy, this is the sweetest card. I love you darling image. thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW2

Sharon Basel said...

The most beautiful baby card I've seen. Love your papers together and that image is absolutely adorable. Beautifully done Nessy. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at SSW.
Hugs,
Sharon

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
I look for updates each day and thinking of you and your family.
luv
Debby