followers to nessysnotes

Thursday 3 December 2015

happy christmas

My mum asked me to make a card for her hairdresser ,
 so i used the sketch over on :~

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY 2 #78 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY ~ANYTHING GOES

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS#59 ~DIE CUTS FOR CHRISTMAS

CUTE CARD THURSDAY #402 ~FESTIVE COLOURS

(LINKS ON MY SIDE BAR)

used my minds eye glittered paper, saturated canary image , coloured with promarkers, nestabilities rectangle dies, memory box ornaments and corner dies, finished with stickles glitter.



XX NEARLY THE WEEKEND XX


5 comments:

Heide said...

What a fun Christmas card for your Mum's Hairdresser, She is going to love it! Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

CUTE!!! I'm so impressed that you HAD a Hairdresser image. My friend just asked me to make her a pirate card and I'm mentally going through my images ... do I HAVE a pirate? Surely I must with all the thousands in my possession!! Thanks for joining in the fun Nessie
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Now how adorable is that!!!!! Love the image you used, turning it into a Christmas card! So very creative!! Thanks for joining us Vanessa at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

anne said...

This is fabulous Nessy, I love how you used the dies with the matching paper.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Jane Willis said...

A perfect card for a hairdresser! Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
Jane